"Where are you looking, and you go there"
Vasilij Betin mathematician and programmer by training, photographer - by vocation.
His photographs are playful, but at the same time thoughtful. They are not accustomed to: the ever-changing situation, light, perspective, image format. They are interesting and attract the eye. They are not documents of the time, they are supplemented by a more profound meaning. He has experimented with everything. Using the TV as a light source for figure modeling model, a system of mirrors - to show us a different world. Large-scale images from the bird's flight, which thickens the presence of loneliness in the image. Vasilij found a good balance between experiment and professionalism in fashion photography.
I do not like permanence, I like to change and like it when things change around me. I can shoot fashion photography - and after week to immerse your head in the documentaries, classic portrait shoot today - and tomorrow to experiment with mirrors and lighting systems.
- 2002 There was a silver medalist of the international exhibition of children's art in Japan.
- 2011 "Black and White Portrait " organized by Khabarovsk Photographic Society
- 2012 “The Passion of Joan d'Arc”. Joint Project with the designer of clothes Elena Rudermel.
- 2011 – 2012 “Best in Khabarovsk” magazine
- 2012 “Cirkumfleksmag” online art magazine 2012/2
- 2012 “NOW” online art magazine
- 2012 Vogue.it web site
- 2012 fashionserved.com web site
- 2012 “Bucle.de” design magazine/blog
- 2013 “Room181” online art magazine
- 2013 www.photographyserved.com web site
- download CV